Link real COM ports
It may happen that you need to join several physical ports, COM1, COM2, COM3, etc. into one virtual port, say COM4. Why would you need to do this? There might be a lot of reasons. Here’s just one of the possible scenarios.
For instance, you have an application that reads data from stenograph writers connected to serial ports of your computer. Your program can access one port at a time, which means it’s not able to receive data from several stenograph writers simultaneously.
Virtual Serial Port Driver PRO will easily resolve this task. The software lets you link all physical serial ports into one virtual interface. By connecting to this virtual COM port, your application will, in fact, connect to all real serial ports joined to this one. As a result, you get the opportunity to collect data from multiple stenograph writers to a single program at a time.
Best of all, you don’t need to make any complex configurations. Virtual Serial Port Driver PRO will do everything for you.
All that is required is:
- Download and install VSPD PRO on your PC.
- Start the app and open the "Join" tab.
- Add all real ports you’d like to access to one bundle by clicking the "Add port" button.
- Choose which of the ports will be set as the main one in the bundle.
- Select one virtual port to link real ports to.
- And click the “Add joined ports” button in order to create your port bundle in the Bundle tree.
Now, all data received by one of the joined ports will be automatically sent to the virtual COM port and in reverse.
Virtual Serial Port Driver PRO
Version 9.0.270 (12th Apr, 2018) Release notes